Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture (MACCIA) is the Apex Chamber of the State. The Chamber plays a pivotal role in supplementing and augmenting the efforts of Government for the economic development of the State and advancement of its people. With more than 3500 direct Members, comprising of large, medium and small-scale industries, traders, agriculturist and professionals, MACCIA is the only Chamber in Maharashtra, which has deep-roots in all the 35 districts encompassing 355 Talukas of Maharashtra. In addition over 800 local trade and industry associations and professional bodies having collective membership of over 700,000 business organizations from all over the State are affiliated to the Chamber and thus it virtually functions as the State’s Apex Chamber.
As an apex Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of the State we will facilitate progress in all sectors for sustainable prosperity through collaborative efforts, knowledge based skills, modern technology and ethical means.
To understand the problems of traders, farmers and small scale industries and work out effective solutions with help of State Government.
To promote, develop and enhance trade, commerce, industry and agriculture in Maharashtra.
To establish relations with the business community and various Chambers of Commerce at State, National and International Level.
1. To Promote Trade and Industry in Maharashtra Nationally & Internationally
- To be the leader in initiating Policy Direction for Development Commerce, Industry & Agriculture of the State in Particular and Country in General.
- For which Chamber will regularly interact with the authorities, conduct Lecture Series, seminars, Workshops & conferences.
2. To take pioneering & innovating initiatives in Capability building
- To Strengthen Members in every respect
- To Effectively develop and manage human resources by supporting initiatives for Research, Knowledge Dissemination, Learning & Training for skill enhancement and creating Talent Pool
3. To promote Leadership and to initiate Entrepreneur seeding with practicing high values including Law Compliance, Excellence, high quality, for earning the public’s trust & confidence, holding to the highest moral, ethical, professional standards, respect for co-workers for their dedication, skills, diversity, and responsible actions
4. Recognise the services of individuals and organisations, including Members & Statutory Authorities for their outstanding contribution to social and economic development in Maharashtra